skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Malaysia's Online Zine
History
Contribution and Policy
Advert
Contact
RICE FACTORY
ZINE
Home
Exclusive Blast !
News
Reviews
Interviews
Articles
Galleries
Links
Store
Wednesday, September 7, 2022
NEWS: BLACKFIRE/COMPULSION TO KILL SPLIT 7” EP
Repulsified Maggots records will release BLACKFIRE/COMPULSION TO KILL Split 7” Ep soon.
Limited to 100 copies.
For more info, please contact
Repulsified Maggots
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
LOOKING FOR AN ANSWER – ETERNO TREBLINKA CD
I used to hear their names in internet before, but never have intention to check them out. But after listening to their split 7” with Crippl...
SETE STAR SEPT – VINYL COLLECTION 2010-2012 CD
Total noise grind assault! 99 tracks that will make your ear suffer the sonic torture. This is actually a compilation of Sete Star Sept’...
INTERVIEW WITH MASS SEPARATION
Besides promoting Semarak Api Ep, any other releases that Mass Separation is working on at this moment? MS: Not yet! But we are toying with ...
PROFANE EXISTENCE #62
I cannot remember when the last time I read Profane Existence, I think it was around 2008 if I am not mistaken. It was before they announce ...
RF TWITTY
EXCLUSIVE BLAST ! : SETE STAR SEPT - DEBT BONDAGE EP 2012
INTERVIEW WITH INFECTIOUS MAGGOTS
INTERVIEW WITH MINCING FURY AND GUTTURAL CLAMOUR OF QUEER DECAY
0 comments:
Post a Comment